Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Bobbsey Twins have Returned

Well....here's a funny story for you all to enjoy...at our expense of course. Friday night, the Uigaese's (Vii, Jen & Nathan), the Browns, (Bobby, Miriama, Toali'i, & Bobby) and the Marvive's (Rey, Amy, Jake, Jonah, Caleb & Logan) all met at an island restaurant called Moki's. We all arrived in separate cars, the Uigaese's arriving first. They saved the spot for us, then the Browns arrived second and finally the Marvive's arrive fashionably late. When I walked in, I looked for the table where everyone was sitting, and low and behold I see something I never w0uld have thought I would see...mind you, Jen and I both dressed at separate times and in separate closets. Take a look at what everyone else at our table and in the restaurant saw when they looked at Jen & I.

2 comments:

Mom/Sandy said...

Has anyone told you that you two are beginning to look alike????

The Janes said...

You both have great taste! You look great but I never thought I would ever see the two of you dressed alike. I thought those days were over way back when you guys were 5 years old. Who would have thought?