Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Egg and Peanut Hunt!


We traditionally have an egg and peanut hunt around Easter time. This time we chose the Saturday of April 4th because the Marvive family will be out of town on Easter week-end. Due to the cold weather and snow, which had pretty much melted by the time we started the hunt, we held it all indoors-peanuts in the basement and eggs on the main floor. Chris did a great job hiding the peanuts, he is very creative!! I have included some photos of the kids looking and finding the peanuts. Unfortunately we did not get pictures of all of the grandchildren.


2 comments:

Diane and Tristan said...

How fun! I miss those peanut hunts!....and that giraffe looks very familiar!

Anonymous said...

oh my how much he looks just like Tim when he was a baby,.....and he's definitely grown since I saw him last!!!!