Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Monkey Face!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!!!!!!
As you all know, I am not allowed to contact my daughter, therefore yesterday on her birthday these flowers arrived for her, from me at my house. So this is to you, my monkey face, I never forget you, always miss you, and love you dearly. Love your monkey mommy!

4 comments:

The Janes said...

You are amazing. Happy Birthday Kayla. We all love you and I love you Tania.

Anonymous said...

I love you too! And thank you for your love and support!

King/Marvive Family said...

Happy Birthday Kayla!!! We love you and miss you! It doesn't seem that long ago when I remember the doctor pulling you out of your mom. A moment I will never forget and will always cherish!

Jennifer said...

Kayle hope you had a great day. It was great talking to you. Talk to you soon