Monday, April 7, 2008

Chris came to visit


Well confrence weekend we got lucky and Chris came to visit. We did not get lots of time with him but it was fun to have him here. I was just happy that i could help them out with a place to stay. We got to meet Diane and she is a great girl. Chris is very happy and i think that is all that matters. Nathan liked spending the time with him. Chris got him to laugh quite a bit. (that may not say much becuase laughs alot but still he did)

2 comments:

Mom/Sandy said...

I was just noticing that Chris and Diane were wearing coats and poor little Nathan doesn't even have shoes or socks on. What's with that? I guess he is just tougher than Chris and Diane.

Jennifer said...

It's o.k. mom. It was well above 45 degrees that day. Besides, Nathan is a half-breed and Chris is just "white":)