Just wanted to share photos of our trip to San Diego, especially our accommodations. This is the first time we have been able to stay at the time share that we purchased many years ago. The weather was great and we were able to get in a lot of walking.
We spent some time at the Mormon Battalion Display. Saw a movie retelling their story. Afterwards we had a chance to talk to the missionary couples who were serving there. That would be a fun place to serve.
Then we spent a good deal of time in Old Town San Diego. As you can see by the above pictures they had a flair for decorating. Even had a piano. Following are a few more pictures of our visit.

How would you like to cook in this kitchen?


1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. I don't think I would do so well in those kitchens. And I don't see a dishwasher...but then, I don't have one now so I guess that wouldn't be an issue. Love, Lisa
Post a Comment