Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I hope you have a wonderful day Mother. I love you and am so grateful to have you as my mother and friend. Katelynn gave me a cute card this morning that had a dog on the outside of the card with the caption "RUFF". The inside said "That's what life would be like without a mom like you." I was deeply touched by the cute simple words. I would love to pass the same message to you today. My life is so much better because you are my mother. Love, Lisa

1 comment:

tkinglee said...

Happy Mothers Day to all the King Moms. From your long lost daughter and sister :) (Thank you for looking me up Lisa) I have missed all of you, it is so great to see that you all are doing well.

I live in Santa Clarita, Ca with my husband and 2 boys. So Mom and Dad, you were very near me recently. Please post more pictures of your families.

Love and miss you all.

Tiffany King-Lee