Keeping in contact with those that have sat at the King's table and are a part of the King's hearts.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
I was so surprised when I opened the bag and pulled out a gorgeous ladybug red DS; and I have all of my children to thank. I have already enjoyed playing with it, however, I am not yet too keen on the Brainage 2 game. It turns out that I have the brainage of an 80 year old. Not too flattering! Anyway, I hope in time and practice I can bring that number down. I have really enjoyed the Crosswords games. I have tried them all. I have begun leaving it in my purse, you know, for those moments when you have to entertain yourself, such as waiting for appointments. I would include a picture of it, but I do not have one yet. Anyway, thank you to all of you. You are a mother's dream come true. Love ya, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to see a picture of your ladybug.
Post a Comment