Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Afternoon in the Pool!


Alan and I had the opportunity to go to Utah to not only visit the regulars up there but to also see Lisa and her children. We opted to stay in the Hampton Inn & Suites in West Jordan while we were there. Since the Inn had a pool, we invited the grand kids to come over on Monday and enjoy the pool. We had a great time. Here are a few photos.
Katelynn enjoying the spa all by herself.







Caleb, Lisa and Daniel enjoying the water.

Amy, Lisa and Katelynn doing our Olympic Synchronized Swimming Show.

2 comments:

The Janes said...

I can't remember the last time I had so much fun playing in a pool. Thank you for the invite or should I say letting us invite ourselves over.

Marvive Family said...

All I can say is "FUN TIMES!!!" This is just another reason that I love my family. I'm glad we have the opportunity to spend time with one another, even if they aren't all too often. I love you all!