
On Tuesday, August 12th, our son Tim and his wife Lisa brought a new little child into the world. Cody Alan King was born around 7:30pm weighing in at 8 lbs and measuring 21 inches long. He has blond hair and resembles Tim as a baby. I could also see Kelly and Katie in his face as well. Here are a few photos of him and his parents.
Kelly and Katie are so excited to have a little brother join their family. And Lisa is so glad to be over the pregnancy part. When we went to visit them in the hospital, Lisa already had her make up on. She looked great.

2 comments:
I am still so grateful that I was in Utah just in time to see Cody come into the world. He is so handsome. Tim and Lisa, thanks for letting us come up and visit. Love, Lisa
He's a cutie...I feel bad I haven't been over there yet. I hope you all are doing well. Love ya!!!
Post a Comment