Keeping in contact with those that have sat at the King's table and are a part of the King's hearts.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
I guess it's safe to post my house now since it is now officially mine :) Yes, Tania actually bought a house after a long search and many sleepless nights!!
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! Do you own a lawnmower? I think you will like mowing your lawn. It always is very satisfying to have freshly mowed lawn. Have fun. Love you.
3 comments:
Yeah!!!! Congratulations! Do you own a lawnmower? I think you will like mowing your lawn. It always is very satisfying to have freshly mowed lawn. Have fun. Love you.
That would be what the gardner is for every Wednesday :). I do have a weed whacker that I'm going to learn how to use on the backyard this weekend.
Love your home! We are trying to add a California visit in our schedule sometime soon.
Post a Comment