Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sealing To My Parents


Today, August 21, 2010, I was sealed to my parents after they were sealed to each other. What a wonderful feeling I had as I knelt across the alter from my eternal companion to take part in the sealing of my parents. My heart was so full and I could not prevent the tears of joy. Then with Tim and Lisa King as my parents, I was sealed to my parents. We also sealed my brother Donald and my sister Betty Jean to my parents. We now have the beginning of our eternal family. Those in attendance were: Alan and Sandra King, Lisa Janes, Tim and Lisa King, Jennifer and Vii Uigaese, Rey Marvive and a mother and her son.

After the sealing session at the Oquirrh Temple, we went home to a houseful of family Chris, Katelynn and Matt watched over Jake, Jonah, Caleb and Logan Marvive and Nathan Uigaese. Later, Amy came from work. She was tired and so all of the rest of us went to the South Jordan Recreational Center to go swimming. Lisa and I took pictures and just watched the kids. Once we got home, Ben had arrived from Elko, Nevada where he had had a business meeting.

We had barbecued hamburgers for dinner and spent the evening just hanging out together. Jen and Vii and Nathan went home. Amy and her family were planning to go home, but fell asleep and ended up staying the night.


No comments: